We are a Direct Pay Facility
We are a Direct Pay Facility. We do not accept medical insurance. There is a charge for each service at the time the service is rendered. We also offer an annual membership at an affordable cost which covers visits and consultations for a 12 month period. This fee covers all or most primary care services including clinical and laboratory services, consultative services, care coordination, and comprehensive care management.
Advantages of Direct Pay
- Enhanced patient experience by creating a relationship between provider and patient by offering unrestricted access to treatment across a variety of platforms
- Better health outcomes through better access to physicians
- Available access regardless of age, pre-existing conditions, insurance coverage or nature of the illness
- Less forms and paperwork, which allows for longer interactions with your practitioner
- Patients can text or call their physician at any time, as frequently as they choose
- Same-day or next-day appointments for unexpected problems and urgent needs
Functional medicine allows us to be proactive instead of reactive when treating patients, and has given us new tools to help you stay healthier longer, and to avoid disease and chronic illnesses. By understanding the importance of nutrition, fitness, health monitoring, physical and psychological maintenance, we can help you look and feel your very best, and help you maintain a high degree of wellness throughout your life.
Our functional medicine services include:
- Annual physicals
- Wellness visits
- Standard vaccinations and immunizations
- Health screenings
- Weight loss/diet counseling
- Smoking cessation assistance
- Flu shots
Another important part of preventative medicine is screening, medical tests designed to show how at risk a patient may be for health problems. Screenings are essential to identifying and maintaining proper health, and will help guide your health practitioners in determining what the right course of medical action is for you.